Be a Part of a Unique Tradition!!
Because it is never too early to learn the basic tools of success, we are selecting a limited number of young ladies between the ages of 8 and 14 to join us for Miss South Carolina USA Fantasy Camp! Selected campers will receive a unique behind-the-scenes look at our premier state event. These young ladies will feel the excitement few their age will ever experience, and will be able to observe a world-renowned company, the Miss Universe Organization. Campers will have the ability to interact with a winning RPM team, along with our contestants and titleholders, all affiliated with the MISS TEEN USA, MISS USA and MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANTS, well-known springboards to networking, the cornerstone to success! It will be a special day!
Imagine your daughter on Stage at this Premier Event!
Fantasy Camp Qualifications and Details:
- For young ladies between the ages of 8 and 14
- No previous pageant or modeling experience required
Benefits of Participating, just to name a few:
- Receive a Fantasy Camper Swarovski Crown!
- Learn tips and tricks regarding makeup and fashion
- Learn interactive Health & Fitness tips
- Begin learning how to hone your interview skills that will take you beyond pageantry
- Participate in a photoshoot with one of our respected photographers and receive a headshot
- Learn from our reigning titleholders how to walk the runway like a model and beauty queen
- Gain an understanding of the importance of social media as well as etiquette…the do’s and don’ts
- Have your photo printed in the official pageant program book
- Have your picture posted on the pageant website where Hollywood Agents and Casting Directors will vote for Miss Photogenic and the opportunity to present that award to the next Miss South Carolina USA and Teen USA on Saturday night.
- VIP Ticket to Miss South Carolina USA and Teen USA Finals.
- Have the chance to be chosen as Miss Congeniality by fellow campers and present that award to the next Miss South Carolina USA and Teen USA.
- Be one of the first to take a selfie with and get an autograph from the new Miss South Carolina USA and Teen USA.