Miss SC Teen USA
Miss South Carolina Teen USA, Kenlee McVay grew up in Easley, SC and graduated from Wren High School. She held a student council position, played on the varsity soccer team, and was the captain of the Varsity Dance team. She is a freshman at Tri- County Technical college where she studies transfer courses for Sports Communications with a minor in Marketing. One day, she hopes to be on the sidelines of the sports games as a reporter.
2022-2023 Kenlee was Greenville Fashion Week Top Model where she got to be the brand ambassador for this organization. Through Greenville Fashion Week Kenlee had a lot of exciting experiences such as attending NYFW, Runway training, modeling for local and big city boutiques and worked with many photographers in South Carolina. Kenlee is signed with Select Model Management in Atlanta.
When Kenlee has free time, she enjoys spending time outdoors, trying new restaurants, going on walks with her dogs, tubing at the lake, and finding new spots to take photos with friends. Friends and family mean a lot to Kenlee. She enjoys spending quality time with her mom, dad, brother, and her two furry friends Wally a golden poodle, and Remi a black lab.
As Kenlee takes on the job of Miss South Carolina Teen USA, Kenlee plans to visit counties all over the state. Her plan is to focus on kids and show them how confidence is key to life. Kenlee wants more girls to see what the RPM organization has done for her so they too can get involved whether that’s fantasy camp, coming to watch the pageant, or actually competing. Kenlee wants all children to lose their insecurities and be proud of who God made them to be. She is elated to be presented with this once in a lifetime job, and will do everything in her power to make a difference in this one year of her reign.
- I am learning sign language because I am studying sports broadcasting so I figured ASL could help me in the future.
- My first ever big modeling gig was in the 3rd grade for the SeaDoo jet ski company.
- I was a competitive dancer for 14 years.
- My career aspiration all through grade school was to be governor, I always loved the idea of women in power.
- I could eat Mexican every day of the week- the famous ACP is my go to meal.
- I signed with Select Model Management in Atlanta about 2 years ago- they’ve kept me busy!
We are accepting applications NOW for the upcoming competition early next year! There is no experience necessary! Anyone ages 14-27 are welcome to apply! Use the APPLY button below to submit your application. There is no fee or obligation to apply!Apply now